Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Arte e entretenimento
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Development of iPhone applications
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We are looking to create a simple yet fun app that will live in the Entertainment section of the iPhone App store. It will be a game based app that will allow users to see a list of images (famous models) that they can rate which is better - image A or
image B. They will go through a series of 'Matches' until they come out with an overall winner.
We require a total of five screens for the app to function and a splash screen (thinking comic type effect for the splash screen) to start (see Wireframe.pdf) :
- Start new game/view leaderboard (Home Screen)
- Draw of 'Matches' that displays thumbnail images e.g. Image 1 Thumnail vs Image 2 Thumbnail
- The Face Off Screen - this will be two larger images that will enable the user to choose which they prefer - i'm thinking something like the images displayed in (Faceoff_Page.png)
- The 'Winner' Screen - this should contain some text and the main image with the ability to share the result on Facebook, Twitter and via Email
- Finally a Leaderboard which displays who have won the most matches over the course of time - i'd imagine this to be something along the lines of the two leaderboard images I have attached.
We will require a layered .psd file for each screen so that we can crop/cut out all of the design elements and include them in the app. I've attached some images that I like to give you a rough idea of what to look for in your designs - but do also feel free to surprise me !
All.png - Like the text on the title and the black - think photo's look good on a black background
Faceoff1.png - Really like the image design and the way the images sit above and below each other
Faceoff2.png - *Quite* like the images (Polaroid effect)
Winner_Screen1.png - I quite like the sharing function within here
Winner_Screen2.png - Again I like the polaroid effect
I'm not a designer and I'm giving you free reign to use your creative licence - make it fun and simple but with a professional (good looking app) feel. Any questions or feedback feel free to ask.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar