Como TwoFold Press começou a jornada do(a) capa de livro
Como você é conhecido?
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Arte e entretenimento
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
We are an indie writing team working on our third book which will appeal to anyone who reads paranormal romance, urban fantasy.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We are Jennifer Selzer and Daniel Huber, an Indie writing team and we need a book cover for our upcoming novel. The genre is Urban Fantasy with a sub genre of Paranormal Romance. The title of our novel is "30 Silver" Here are some elements we have thought of for the cover, but we do want the artists to use their creative side to embellish. We need the front cover, back cover and spine.
1) Front Cover: We want the background to be primarily black. We like the idea of possibly having a Celtic knot or some other design around just the outside edges but fading into the black.
2) Font is SUPER important. The title, 30 Silver, needs to be in a VERY interesting font and probably white but we are flexible so long as it stands out (no red, no yellow.) Think ancient Roman, Greek, almost horror, but not quite. Nothing modern. It also needs to be VERY LARGE as we want that element easily read in a tiny, thumbnail size.
3) Somewhere on the cover, possibly around the title (outlining the 0?) there needs to be the words "Aon dochar a dhéanamh" this is not a primary focus and can be hidden or very light. (Note to artists: the words are Gaelic and mean "do no harm" If this makes the final design, we will have to verify with a linguist that this spelling/appearance is correct)
4) Back cover: One idea is to have a feather and an ancient Roman coin perhaps, central. This would be background to where the back cover matter would go, so it would probably need to be semi-translucent but again, against a black cover. The feather and coin would possibly be entwined? They are symbolic. We will upload some examples. If this could fit in someplace on the front cover, we would consider it for a front cover element.
5) Author names: we only want our last names: Selzer, Huber We would like the artist to think of a creative way to make this look dynamic.
6) No people, body parts, etc. No faces.
This is just a starting point; we aren't entirely sure about the details so we are hoping you'll bring us your ideas and we'll work through this together!
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar