Design a book cover for The Amazing Adventures of the Dispatch Rider by Daniel Edward Murphy.
Synopsis: Young Jack Ravenmaster is all alone. No friends, mother dead and his father disappeared. Now his uncle Bill has died and left him a fortune but still Jack feels he has no purpose in life. What to do? One night as he wanders the halls of the great mansion, he comes upon a ghost in the library. His uncle Bill has come back as a spirit to give him a message. This single event will put him on the path of adventure and change his life forever.
The Book cover should be:
1) Young man (20) at the end of an alleyway with a brick wall behind him. He is facing us, standing on the left.
2) He is wearing blue jeans, black shoes, white t-shirt and a jacket (to the waist) with the zipper, three quarters of the way up. The jacket is black but not leather.
3) He is of average height with brown hair. He is Caucasian and looks like a cross between Adam Sandler and Daniel Radcliffe.
4) A light shinning, either out of site or an old fashioned gas station style light will be shinning on him from the left. This will create a distinct shadow behind him, that will be on the brick wall. The shadow will be of a World War Two Dispatch Rider on a World War Two motorcycle wearing a Canadian or British style army helmet.
5) Hidden somewhere (of the artists choice) will be a very subtle Raven either in shadow or not.
We need room for descriptive text on the back cover.
Visit the website at http://thedispatchrider.com -- Currently all of the chapters are visible online, but we will take them down before we start selling the book on Kindle.