Thank you all so far!
Seeing all of your work is helping me identify what I'm looking for in a logo.
Please see the "References" section for updated examples and comments.
Suggestions for refining designs:
- I chose the word "Stride" because it refers to the steady, deliberate steps towards important goals
What I do want:
- beautiful and simple typography
- 2-3 colors within the logo
- a minimalistic and subtle icon...it could even be a design within the letters.
- could try lowercase letters
- I enjoy designs with contrast in the font size, color, and sometimes the font type
(E.g. The word "Stride" is slightly different from "Financial Coaching")
What I don't want:
- large, bulky icons
- futuristic or abstract fonts
My ideal clients will be in their late 20s to early 30s, so I want my brand to resonate - Wealthfront is was a good example that I provided in the "Reference" section.