Como barrus começou a jornada do(a) botão ou ícone
Como você é conhecido?
Internal project at research lab
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
We develop and experiment with new applications related to office work.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We're building an interactive whiteboard application. We need icons that go along the bottom of the screen, including the following:
1. 4 inactive pens - black, red, green, blue
2. 4 active pens - switched with the inactive pen to show which one is active - perhaps it has the cap off and is highlighted in some way.
3. Show/hide icons indicator (this may be two different icons)
4. Menu icon - this one is used to pop up a round menu containing different options for the user.
5. Eraser icon - used to select the eraser to erase lines on the board. You may want to provide two icons to show when the eraser is active
6. Select icon - used to select existing lines to copy, scale, rotate or move. Active/inactive pair is OK.
We'd like to minimize the vertical space used by the icons so that there is more room to write on the whiteboard. The reason we want to provide show/hide is so that we can move the icons out of the way completely, except for the "show" icon which is the one remaining on the board. Even though the attached "show/hide" icon (on the left of the attached image) is on the side, it would be fine to put a "handle" of some type above the icons and we can animate the icons sliding into the bottom of the interactive whiteboard and then sliding back out.
I've attached an example of what we're currently using.
This application is used in an office environment. We're open to fun ideas as well as more conservative. The icons should make it clear that the interactive whiteboard can be used for drawing the way a regular whiteboard is used. This is not for classrooms - more likely for conference rooms or individual offices - a corporate environment.
These should be color icons, especially the pens. We want the software to be fun and exciting to use - not boring and monochrome.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar