UPDATED 31.07.16 - Please read this brief VERY carefully as i have updated it (in particular about the generator background) to make it clearer. We want professional images for our website which is why we have increased the prize money. Please create the cooling system and generator image YOURSELF rather than editing any of the images. Please refer to the image in attachments called 'homepage' which is very similar to what I want but with the changes mentioned in the brief.
Our website is http://www.heatrom.com. We want to replace the home page image and the Xrad product image. Please have a look.
UPDATED 28.07.16 - The images were incorrectly named. This has been updated.
We need two images:
The first image is used on the Home Page of our website. We want it to be quite similar to the image 'homepage' but with these changes:
1) Generators are installed in plant rooms and basements - Images 'image 1, image 2, image 3, image 4, image 5 and image 6' are of generators and are attached to give you an idea of what they look like. Background of the generator in image 'homepage' is a basement. Please change the design and layout of the basement. This is not the main focus of image so keep it simple and clean.
2) We want the main focus of this image to be of the cooling system as this is what our software designs. Please refer to the attached images 'cooling system 1, cooling system 2, cooling system 3, cooling system 4 and cooling system 5' as to what a cooling system is and how it functions. We would like the cooling system to be not as detailed as in image 'homepage' but clean and professional. We would like the cooling system to show the water being cooled in the tubes, i.e. from hot (red) to cold (blue) in a vertical direction. Also, we like the red and blue horizontal streamlines of air in image 'homepage' and would like a few of these to be seen - these show that the air is being heated as it flows through the cooling system because the heat is being transferred from the water to the air. Therefore, the air will be cold (blue) before it reaches the cooling system and will be hot (red) after it flows past the cooling system.
3) We would like the engine to be similar in shape as in image 'homepage' but less focus on the detail - remember, the main focus is on the cooling system. Be creative and You decide.
4) The Home Page image size will be approx. 1000px x 410px. The height may change a little but the width will remain the same. Please keep this in mind.
The second image we need is of a software product box for our first product called Xrad. We like the viewing angle and design of image 'softwareproductbox' and want it to be similar to this but with these changes:
1) The product name is 'Xrad' and description is 'Tube-Fin Heat Exchanger'. We want product name on top line and description on the next line below. The font must be clear.
2) We want an image of the product Xrad displayed on the software product box - we want this to be a cutout of the cooling system to show the type of cooling system construction. We want the image to be as images 'product2, product3 and product4' as this is the type of construction Xrad designs. We want the viewing angle to be as the image 'product1'. We don't want too much detail, just clean simple images.
3) We need the logo of Heatrom displayed on bottom right or left of software product box.
4) The image is currently 266px x 333px but I want this to be scaled slightly larger if needed. Keep this in mind.