Calmena Owl Brief
A cartoon owl character which should have the following characteristics
Audience comprises oilfield workers in multiple geographic locations – typical age 30-45, 70% male, 30% female. The owl is to be used as part of a comprehensive communications roll out for an internal WISE system ( WISE = Worldwide Information Systems Exchange) which is to be used to compile equipment activity reports, manage human resources (Training, competency, head count etc), QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental reporting) in the 5 main countries that the company is operating in.
Colors to be used in the owl are as follows
Pantone 561 R=23 G = 94 B=84 Hex: #175E54
Black R= 0 G =0 B= 0 Hex #000000
Pantone Cool Grey 10 R= 173 G=175 B=175
Pantone Black 45% R= 157 G= 159 B= 175 Hex# 9D9FA2
Other colors may be used, but main colors should be as above
Once a cartoon concept has been approved follow on work will include the cartoon character in multiple poses and potential animations.
Poses to be developed are as follows.
1. Pleased- smiling
2. Pissed off- angry
4. With his back to the audience, striding off into the distance
5. Standing tall, holding a flag (Canada, USA, Mexico, Columbia, Lybia, Brazil,
6. Healthy – flexing muscles ?
7. Giving a stamp of approval – Quality
8. With a hard hat on, coveralls and safety glasses
9. Writing in a book
10. At a computer (entering data or searching for information)
11. Leading a group discussion (like a teacher in front of a class)