Como adam.haglund começou a jornada do(a) infográfico
Como você é conhecido?
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
História para contar no infográfico
As a imagebuyer you have two alternatives:
1. You buy images from a stock photo agency. It's quick and convenient, but the downside is that the images are generic, and does not communicate who you are.
2. You can assign a freelance photographer. You get your own images, but takes a big risk. What if the photographer doesn't capture the right images? And what about the price - what does USD100/hour really mean...? How many hours will it take?
There are up- and downsides to the both alternatives.
The new option is to hire us, Apelöga. We work on assignments, i.e. the client tell us what images they want, but we charge only per image. Not per hour. That means that the clients just pays for images they like.
Our businessmodel combines the best from the stockphoto- and freelance-alternatives.
Os dados a serem incluídos no infográfico
Some kind of chart with three columns: The Stock Agency / The Freelance Photographer / Apelöga
And then these rows:
* Images from your own business
* Authentic images
* Plain pricing (price per image)
* Easy licenses
* Exclusivity to all your images
* Get the images right now
I have uploaded a pattern that we have used in and around our office on different objects: on a rollup, on coffe cups, and on our front door. Maybe this pattern, or parts from it, could be useful in your designs?