Como QBayLogic começou a jornada do(a) logotipo e cartão de visita
Como você é conhecido?
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
QBayLogic has developed a revolutionary compiler, called CλaSH (http://clash-lang.org), for digital circuit and FPGA design. With this product we can achieve a 2x to 10x productivity boost compared to traditional design methods. We have two target audiences:
1. Clients that perform heavy calculation and process a lot of data ("Big Data"), which want to offload their work from regular servers to high-speed, low-power, FPGA devices. For those clients we offer a complete end-solution for their application.
2. Clients already in the digital circuit and FPGA design industry. For those clients we offer: out-sourcing of digital design work, and training and workshops to use our revolutionary compiler.
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Quais as cores que você quer ver no seu design?
Outras solicitações de cor
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
Purples: Imagination, spirituality, royalty and luxury.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Para nos dar uma ideia geral da sua marca, quais estilos você mais gostou
Inspiração de design
- We want our logo to include the greek letter lambda: λ. Given that λ is the greek 'l', perhaps use the 'λ' in our company name like so: QBayλogic.
- We want our logo to be associated with digital circuits (see google images "electronic circuits" for inspiration).
- For our primary colour we would like a bright orange.
- As an optional secondary colour we would like to have a darkish shade of purple. If no shade of purple fits well with the orange, we would like an aqua blue. If that doesn't fit, either use no secondary colour, or use your imagination.
- The first two letter of our company name in lower case, 'q' and 'b', are symmetrical. Perhaps this is something you can use, but not something you have to use.
- Also, the 'y' and 'λ' in "QBayλogic" are symmetrical. Again, perhaps this is something you can use, but do not have to use.
- Finally, if you are a gamer (like I am): we do _not_ want our logo to be a variation of the Half-Life game logo (which is also orange and include a λ).