Como parisianeagle começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Como você é conhecido?
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
This is for a wedding between two women. They represent East coast (Manhattan, Boston) and West Coast (Seattle). They are playful and exceptionally intelligent and highly successful executives. The play on their names Coleen and Traci = CnT which is a play on "Cunt".
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Quais as cores que você quer ver no seu design?
Para nos dar uma ideia geral da sua marca, quais estilos você mais gostou
Inspiração de design
I would LOVE a version like this! Coat of Arms incorporating Seattle and NYC elements.
I think the idea of a woman's body representing the CnT on top and then Coleen and Traci below is great .
This could be seattle skyline transitioning to the Manhattan skyeline with the addition of an MIT dome from Boston. Then below it says "CnT"
Hi there! I would like to play around with the visuals of the C n T as the logo. Two versions that I like:
1) CnT where the letters take the form of a woman's body. This is an example shown - the C is the left hips and the right = right hips. I want the letters to be evidently letters (not tooo abstract) but also let the woman's form be clear. These are two women getting married so the representation is lovely.
- I would love to see more versions of the CnT taking on a woman's form like this!
2) This other version is a Coat of Arms and looks to you for creativity! Don't use my example as a direction in this case. Instead, get creative to bring in the east and west elements.
- coat of arms concept and
- it doesn't' need to look anything like the version supplied!
- Seattle/NYC/Boston elements are important: Seattle space needle, Statue of Liberty, Boston's MIT dome
In all cases, please use
- Navy only
- Consider (not critical) reversed so that Navy is the background
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar