Como dave jjK começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Como você é conhecido?
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
We provide online bandwidth internet connection quality monitoring; Similar to speedtest.net but it does a lot more. A small program is installed on your computer and the results on our web site https://bandwidthmonitor.com/ This means that you can remotely monitor any number of internet connections and help others with their connection problems.
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Outras solicitações de cor
Black / White maybe. The UI of the application heavily features an interactive globe against star background. This may provide inspiration. https://bandwidthmonitor.com/
Para nos dar uma ideia geral da sua marca, quais estilos você mais gostou
Inspiração de design
The website is in draft stealth mode at the moment so I cannot show you everything. A prototype home page can be seen https://bandwidthmonitor.com/Home/Home You can see how the product name corner is screaming out for some brilliance. I am thinking a very clear and crisp font
- with a logo that somehow represents the earth since it is a striking part of the UI (but this has been done a million times - ie Internet Explorer) or
- somehow represents bandwidth or an internet connection (put this is a difficult metaphor which has also been done a million times) or
- maybe playing with the B or M so as to flare the rest of the logo;
- maybe even incorporating a 'space' like theme like 2001 Space Odyssey or similar.
- or maybe emphasising the collaborative aspect of the software; people holding hands, etc
- or maybe a clever interplay of the B & M
- or maybe something totally different (I have always like the drops of liquid logos like http://www.bhpbilliton.com but I don't know how it could be done in this instance)
Be mindful that a iPhone app logo will be needed too so it needs to be readily recognisable from a 256x256 image.
I have not chosen the exact wording of the subtext. It is currently "Internet connection quality monitoring". This is not bad but it is not great either. The logo does not need to incorporate this subtext but it is important that this subtext is often displayed in the vicinity of the logo so as to allude to what the product is; so the logo cannot preclude the use of such text.
Imagine how the logo will look on the web site, on a business card and on the side of a building.
I would like the logo to be readily recognisable, simple yet clever and elegant.
... should be easy! :)
Thanks in advance everyone. Good luck!
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar