We sell boudoir & glamourous shooting experience for all woman that want to see her "other side"
The choice of « berry » came from this idea :
• All woman can have two part on them, the housewife part and the glamorous part.
• People eat blackberry but secretly prefer raspberry ; or blueberry or cranberry. All tastes are in berry, you can eat a berry, but want to taste another berry (sorry for my french here if sentence are not well structured).
• Woman can be top model or sized. She all want to have boudoir photo. Berries are curved and sexy too, can fit to all woman.
We also choose « berry » because we want to sell our services on a website with virtual money. People buy 4,99$ for 500฿ virtual money. With this money, they can make they own chart, customize their shooting and all options they want.
We choose Thai Baht for this virtual money, because iso code is ฿ and it can be a ฿ERRY money and we will work with QueenBerry album producer
• The symbol is to transmit boudoir, luxe, royal feminity
• We want the logo to not focus on photographer job, but on the feminity, the woman, or the abstract sensuality of a curved berry
• We want to transmit a luxe vision of boudoir, even if a fruit is our name.
• Must a fruit to be the symbol ? Perhaps yes, or perhaps no… It could be another proposition by you (a crowned berry ? a crowned ? a woman form ?)
• We love chiaroscuro, photograph play with ligh and specially with chiaroscuro. Perhaps it could be a way to think about. A luxed curved berry, lighted in chiaroscuro ?
• Font type could be serif, sans serif, curved, script. We are not good with font choice, so our reflexion didn’t rule this point.
• You can choose all kind of berry your imagine want
• Arabesque ?
• Tagline is « subtiles confidences » in french (translation : subtle confidence in English ?)
• If using red color, use #CC3342
• Other color of your choice
• New color could be dark, white, silver or anything else that give a Luxe emotional
Not looking for
• We doesn’t want to focus on « photograph », APN, DSLR, Iris, gear. All traditional logo of photographer is to avoid
• We don’t want something juicy, or pop / flashy. Not falling in ease because of juicy berry.
• Too charged logo