Hey there! What's happening? I'm pumped you're interested in participating in our logo design. Couple things to keep in mind. First, our brand attributes. Here are a few keywords to keep in mind as you design.
Authentic. Approachable. Hipster. Clean. Simple.
Also a few points to consider:
1) This logo will need to work in a slim header of a website. If you choose to present a stacked version of a logo, please make sure that you also include a horizontal version as well.
2) I'd like the logo to also work as one solid color (white / black)
3) Our product will be offering both photos and video so please AVOID creating icons that are too specific to photography or film (ie. NO icons of cameras, photos, film, etc.)
4) I'd like to include an icon that is easily adaptable for us as social profile avatars (cropped in a circle) as well as the browser tab icon. Also, to clearly stand on it's own. Imagine a sticker on your laptop that doesn't need the word "reshot".
5) Please be mindful with the typography to read "Reshot" and NOT "Res Hot"
6) I'm open to different capitialization options. Reshot, reshot, RESHOT.
7) A good examples of competitors we admire are unsplah.com and vsco.co for reference. They make their brand minimal but unique and the photos the hero.
Any quesitons. Please let me know. I'm fast to respond.
Below. I'm attaching the geneal vibe of the website we're working on. . Please disregard the yellow color accent. That just came with the bootstrap theme we're starting to work with. It will most definitely change according to the brand accent color we land on.