Como bobbile começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Como você é conhecido?
BobbiLe N'diaye Photography
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
I am a female photographer focusing on high-end boutique portraits and headshots, fashion, lookbook and beauty images. Clients include art directors for editorial publications, modeling agencies, models, business professionals, boutique store owners and the higher end client wanting portraits.
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Quais as cores que você quer ver no seu design?
Outras solicitações de cor
I'd like to explore the following colors: Gold, salmons or possibly a very very very light pink, grays, blacks, whites (see attached images for sample color pallets.) It could be 1 or 2 or 3 or all of these colors. I am ok with any combination of them!
Para nos dar uma ideia geral da sua marca, quais estilos você mais gostou
Inspiração de design
1) Logo needs to to communicate a luxurious, high-end boutique.
2) Logo and font choice should look just a little bit feminine. [Not too much though, just a little]
3) I would like some kind of visual logo/design included with my name so I can use just the design on some things without my name but I would also have the option of using the design and name together too. (Shouldn't be a simple font just using my name and definitely not a font that is overused!)
4) If you use initials, I would prefer BLN or BN, but not the initials "bnp".
5) Please do not duplicate my current logo with my new name. I would like something different.
6) Please note that on my website my company name was BobbiLe Ba Photography.....HOWEVER, it is changing to BobbiLe N'diaye Photography. I need my logo design to be for BobbiLe N'diaye Photography.
7) The apostrophe is optional....meaning you can make the design using BobbiLe N'Diaye Photography or you can use BobbiLe Ndiaye Photography....whichever works better with the design.
8) No cameras, shutters or photography related images in logo please!