- Necessary logo elements: there needs to be a handgun in the logo (we need to be somewhat literal in our brand)
- Logo needs to be conceptualized as if also appearing on hats, T-shirts, bumper sticker. Think of this like a military patch.
- Logo should be simple, but also a bit historic and industrial.
- Our product is exclusive apps and mobile website
- We need a primary logo and perhaps a logo deprivation or two.
- Love the Wilder font and logo set on Adobe's Creativemarket.com. This is where our original design came from. A version of this could definitely work.
- CONSIDER THIS A STARTER PROJECT....AS A FOLLOW UP, WE WILL NEED SOME STYLE GUIDELINES FOR OUR APP (FONT RULES, BUTTONS COLORS, ETC.)
****UPDATE TO BRIEF 2/23****
The contest is not heading in the direction I'd hoped for, so maybe these clarifications will help:
- the design must be simple, bold and retro/industrial
- gun should be similar to what was proposed (not a readily identifiable modern or antique pistol)
- no crossed guns
- no boder (circles, etc.)
- no frilly/ antique fonts
- no sun bursts or banners
- no staring down a gun barrel or other aggressive style
If the logo we had (Wilder font and image package components on Adobe's Creativemarket.com) was professionally rendered, we'd probably go with that (and some variants of it.