- At SparkCures, we help patients find and connect with eligible clinical trials. This is the only way that new and better therapies for cancer patients will become available. There is a line from Dante's Inferno "a mighty flame followeth a tiny spark..." that we love. Our mighty flame is a cure for cancer and every patient that participates in a clinical trial is a spark. Our goal is to create more sparks to accelerate the search for a cure.
- We are looking for a logo that is simple, more geometric than real and monotone/flat. It can be incorporated into the company name but we are ultimately looking for a logo that can stand by itself.
- We are considering a spark or flame element as one way to tie in the Dante quote above - or dots representing the community of cancer patients coming together for research. The other idea is to use a hummingbird design. In mythology and folklore, hummingbirds are seen as a symbol of hope and love. They are known to travel upwards of 2,000 miles. Many cancer patients have to travel like this in order to participate in a clinical trial.
- The company name doesn’t contain a space and we’d like to continue having one of the words bolded.
- We like the current font but are open to having it cleaned up or re-imagined. The current font is Nexa Light and Bold.
- We’re including an image of logo inspirations.
- We have always used blue for our logo but are open to other thoughts/concepts.