Hello and thank you for participating in my contest! Below is what I am looking for. Here is my photography business website for reference. http://vickmark.com
• I like the idea of being able to incorporate the design element of the logo with the name all in one but also being able to have the design element that I can use on its own with the name separate in other versions.
• I am looking for innovative, bold, clean designs. It can be polished and bold but a little tongue-in-cheek and over-the-top. It can borrow design elements from political campaign buttons, vintage travel posters, vintage logos and radio station logos.
• You could possibly add the slogan of sorts For Brands, Business and Publication. Maybe around the edge?
• I would like the logo to work as both color and monotone. For colors I am thinking a dark color like black or a very dark rich brown and yellow or a red, white and blue combination might be nice too.
• I want to be able to make a ink stamp and hand embosser with this logo.
• I do not want to bias you too much when it comes to the shape of the logo but I do like arched lettering and/or round footprint/circle logos. Radiating lines can also be nice.
• I may want to include the domain name of my website vickmark.com into the logo and/or Boston but I am concerned this may clutter it up too much so it is not necessary.
• Lastly, I am not a designer of course. You are the expert so if you have a really cool idea, I am open to it. I want to love this logo!
Thanks again and feel free to shoot me off any questions you may have. All the best! Bryce