Some information on myself and business....
Self employed photographer based in San Francisco. I specialize in portraiture. My main areas of concentration are below.
1. Lifestyle (couple/engagement/corporate/newborn/maternity/sport).
2. Travel (sunsets, tourist spots, landscape, people around the world - expressions, colors, attire, etc).
3. Events (corporate parties, engagement parties, bar/restaurant events). FYI, no weddings !
4. Stock photographs. Selling online and simple photographs for people to frame in their homes.
5. Art collections that I am working to sell in galleries as well.
I need my logo to sell my style which is a bit commercial but also with some flare and originality. I do a lot of work with black and white with highlighted color of an object. Think Frank Miller movies (i.e. 300). Classic but artistic style. I am not a huge fan of photoshop-ing pictures to look surreal. Although, I mentioned 300 movie style, I tend to like the old school photographs. My style definitely reflects this with some modernism.
Also, I'm a newbie with photography. I'm hoping my logo sells my photography skills and helps me to stand out from other photographers. I have some great references thus far, so all I need is a great logo and I'm good to go !
Oh yeah, my target audience are families (any age), corporations, any event place, everyday people young and old that would like pictures taken to remember pieces of their lives.
I've got a fun loving, funny, quirky, outgoing and professional personality. I hope that my logo gets this across as well :).
**note: please highlight my name and photography smaller or secondary. i.e. "Laryn Perkins" then photography below or less highlighted. I did show preference to some of the logo examples w/ initials used. I am open to this as well.