Como knechtwveterinary começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Como você é conhecido?
River City Cat Clinic
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Veterinarian in Sacramento, CA focusing on high quality boutique medical care just for cats. Largest target clientele are "young professionals" and "baby boomers" seeking specialty care for their cats.
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Animais e animais de estimação
Outras solicitações de cor
please see the color palette attachments!!! these colors are pleasing to my eye. please stick with them in your designs.
1. blue/green combo palette
2. Multiple shades of blue palette
Para nos dar uma ideia geral da sua marca, quais estilos você mais gostou
Inspiração de design
fun design, name really stands out
FAVORITE VINTAGE STYLE. i like the bike design and the whole feel of this. my favorite, really. BUT-the name is too small.
very hip and simple
another favorite. like the typography. simple elegant. 🎨
unique design. easily memorable.
i already like the fundamentals of our logo (cat + bridge). It needs to be tweaked a bit to match my style. I like things that are sophisticated, feminine, with a vintage flare. I recently purchased the clinic and am trying to establish the brand.
1. represents the Sacramento Tower Bridge. The two towers of the bridge are the most recognizable part of this particular bridge. I have attached a drawing of bridge for reference. Refer to this site for close up details of the actual bridge. http://historicbridges.org/bridges/…werbridge/
2. i want a sketch-type drawing or maybe even the bridge as a background shadow and focus on the cat in the foreground.
3. Current logo detail has multiple issues with bridge. It is too "chunky" especially alongside a dainty cat figure. incorrectly represented at the bridge base. current perspective is odd. i hate the tree at the end of it.
1. i like the sophisticated outline of the current cat. it conveys elegance and can represent any cat.
2. Any alternative cat silhoutte needs to be well defined in terms of muscular outline and easily recognizable as a (happy) cat. perked up ears. I would like the logo cat to have whiskers-it's more endearing. i have added some posture attachments that i like.
2. For a full- body cat, I prefer sitting posture. Lying down posture could also work.
3. I would be interested to see just a facial profile of a cat rather than the whole body.. just as an option... I haven't seen it to know if I would like or not.
4. i like the idea of the cat in front of the bridge rather than off to the side
3. More emphasis on cat, less emphasis on bridge!!
1. i don't hate the current blue logo, but it lacks the sophistication and warmth that I am trying to achieve. I have a hard time getting blue to work with the rest of my color taste- which leans toward warm earthy tones...I have attached three color palettes into one image. (two are just blue/green and one is blue/green with brown/cream). please use just these colors in the design.
3. elegant font that is easy to read.
4. i like the idea of "cat clinic" in a different font than "river city". I am drawn to script/cursive "river city" and block "cat clinic" . river city should be lighter color...everything is sacramento is "river city" but not everything is "cat clinic"
4. I am naturally drawn to vintage style logo artwork.
-i know i want feminine, but please no pink.
-i prefer a classic- maybe even vintage look over an abstract design.
-the design shouldn't distract from the name. Remember the idea is to draw attention with the cat/bridge and then have them read the name.
-the design should easily be able to be applied as-is or with minimal variation to embroidery items.
-even in a thumbnail size, the cat and the name should be visible.
-i am open to a really unique design too! I am not an artist-I am a doctor...I know what i like and don't like when I see it, but I don't want to limit this contest. I can't ask for what I have never seen!!
-there are a lot of similar designs being presented. we have established the background bridge in a circle with a cat silhouette and the name below. they are great and seem to be what we are preferring, BUT I'd like to see some other options!
-I am having so much fun with this! All of you are amazing!!! :)
Destaque na lista
Divulgação no blog
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar