Fine art prints, events, and portraits.
I live and work in San Francisco, so something young, fresh, fun and modern would be a good fit. My favorite aesthetics: constructivism, art deco, modernism, minimalism. I have attached an image that I would like to be the central part of my branding: it looks like a pinwheel, but they are camera shutters from a Smena 8M. I have tattoos of it on each shoulder, so it is a unique symbol that is close to my heart (literally)!
1. No cursive fonts please!
2. black and white only please!
3. Think subtle-- I want to add to my existing web spaces in a meaningful way, but I want something that fits in without shaking everything up.
4. minimalism is my favorite--something sleek and subdued but unique at the same time!
5. I imagine something simple with a unique twist.
6. Something that would fit at the top of my blog would be best. It's a rectangular space, so the best design would live in that space easily.