Bring your creativity and modern website design!!
We want to be simple, modern, and organized.
We already have a logo on our current website (http://www.datometry.com) that we are satisfied with, but are open to new ideas. We definitely need to revamp our current website because (a) it does not communicate enough to our customers (b) we are missing functionality (see below), and (c) we want a more modern updated look/navigation. We currently use jimdo.
Some of the more modern websites in our space look just as good on a mobile device as on a laptop and seem to have one page separated by color blocks, e.g., https://snowflake.net or http://www.qubole.com.
We really like the eye-catching tag lines and value props on websites like http://www.unifiyourdata.com and https://www.altiscale.com
We'll want the following sections:
1. Home: (a) We'll want a really cool picture at the top of our website that represents the company's vision and (b) value prop/taglines
2. Products: Description and image representing our "Hyper-Q FX" product and a way to display a form to apply for private beta or request a demo
3. Tools: Description and image representing our "Workload Manager for PostgreSQL" tool and a link to download a free trial version for non-production use (should prompt the user to agree to a license agreement and start the download).
4. Blog: We'll want employees and guests to blog
5. About Us: (a) Our Story, (b) Team with pics and bios, (c) Careers, (d) Contact (with address, map, and social media links)
Thanks and looking forward to your design!