This design will be the front cover of the March/April 2017 issue. It must be in complete accordance with our specs (included) and it must be professional yet edgy.
The IRT logo should be placed at the top and centered. Also include: MARCH/APRIL 2017; http://www.InnovativeRetailTechnologies.com; Twitter logo, LinkedIn logo and @RetailMag; Formerly Integrated Solutions For Retailers
The Tractor Supply image should be the main image on the page.
HEADLINE: Myriad Pro, large font size, TEXT COMING SOON
SUBHEAD: Myriad Pro, size 11 TEXT COMING SOON
Call out 3 blurbs for additional text. Text TBD, and I will send it to you as soon as I have it.
• Cover file should be set up for InDesign Creative Cloud.
• Refer to the attached ad specs for color requirements, trim size, and ad sizes
o All colors must be process CMYK ( no spot, RGB or ICC sRGB color profiles)
o All images should be vector or 300 dpi
• Fonts must be PC-based and not CS6 type-kit fonts
• Package the file so it includes the InDesign file, fonts, and any required images as well as any special instructions
• Live elements should be no closer than .5” from trim
• Do not set up smart text reflow on text boxes
• Substituted fonts are not permitted
• Ruler units should be in inches, text size & stroke units in points
• Set the InDesign document to check links before opening the document & to find missing links before opening the document
• All image manipulations must be saved in the source file so that we can update/change at a later date. If they must flatten artwork, they should save a psd or eps/ai file for us to access if needed.
• Must provide source files for CS5
• All colors used in InDesign layout must be set up in swatches and named intuitively
ADDRESS LABEL BOX SPECS:
US Post Office mailing label requirements:
• White Box sized at 4” wide x 1.5” tall placed at .5” from left edge of trimmed page & .5” from bottom edge of trimmed page, will appear like the .jpg example attached