I'd like the main screen of this app designed, this screen will contain the following:
• A button to open settings
• How long of the timer is left
• Which of the 4 cycles the user is on
• Which current stage of the cycle they’re on
The flow of this screen would be that the user initially opens the app and sees all 4 states as empty and a timer for 25 minutes ready to start.
On pressing start, the timer starts to count down and the words "Work Session" or "Focus" appear, the user can stop and start the timer freely.
When the timer gets to zero, the user is notified and the timer changes to a 5 minute countdown with the words "Short break". At the end of this timer the first of the 4 cycles should be indicated as complete and the timer goes back to “Work session” and automatically starts counting down. On the last cycle instead of “Short break” we show “Long break” which is 10 minutes. After this is complete, the whole thing starts again.
Other things I'd like to include in the app are:
- a settings popup to change the individual timers & notifications settings.
- a graph / chart to display recent progress
Neither of these are required but would be bonus points to see.