The Church at Spring Hill desires to have a prospectus designed. This prospectus is to provide information to people who might join the church or support the church in various ways. The prospectus will be similar to a booklet/catalog.
The prospectus should look clean and uncluttered. The color scheme should follow the colors on the church's logo (see attached).
The full content is attached. The cover page should just include the main church's logo. Contents with page numbers should be included.
Also, an example prospectus is attached. This is for reference only, not for design guidelines.
Here are the specifics:
1. Size: 8" x 8" (this will be the final trim size after printing and should be the final size for the digital file)
2. Add 1/8" bleed on all sides (for print version)
3. Do not include crop or printer's marks
4. The document will be saddle-stitched on the left side. When setting up files for saddle-stitched catalogs, be aware of creeping. It occurs when the inside pages move further away from the cover where they are stapled as the number of pages increase. Therefore it is best to widen the safety zone as you work towards pages near the centerfold.
5. Full color (CMYK color mode)
6. When creating files on vector based software such a illustrator, inDesign, or Freehand, all text must be converted to outlines before generating the final PDF file. If working out of Photoshop, simply flatten the image. Do not use fonts smaller than 8 pts.
7. No page borders.
-- 12 pages total (4 for the cover, 8 for the inside)
-- 16 pages total (4 for the cover, 12 for the inside)
9. Two files will be needed: print and digital (both pdf)