Como tracey.gottlieb u começou a jornada do(a) outros designs
Como você é conhecido?
North Colorado Med Evac
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Médico e farmacêutico
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Air medical transport program serving Colorado. Three helicopters, three bases, spread out over 600 miles. Target customer is EMS professionals (fire departments and ambulance services), as well as hospital trauma, ER, and ICU departments.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
A newsletter (printable, 8.5 X 11, double sided, full color) that will be updated and mailed out quarterly. The purpose is to have a tangible document that can be left in hospital break rooms, fire stations, and other strategic locations - a physical reminder of our service that will also be educational.
Sections of the newsletter should include:
1. Logo and contact info on the front page (contact info is 1-800-AIR-HELP)
2. Catchy name for newsletter included in header - past newsletters have gone by "Med Evac Minute", but we need something new.
3. Upcoming events (we will advertise our annual conference and golf tournament in this section)
4. Did You Know.... (this section will be for quick facts regarding our aircraft, safety when working around aircraft, etc.)
5. Clinical Updates (educational articles written by our crew - usually 250 to 500 words)
6. Meet The Crew (small bio with head shot of crew member. 4 or 5 per newsletter - we have a crew of 55.)
Please allow space for pictures of the aircraft as well.
UPDATE*** Examples of old newsletter have been added for reference.
Our colors are red, white and blue (as seen in the attached logo).
The ideal design will be easy to work with each time it needs to be updated. We will do the updating in-house - looking for a template.
Destaque na lista
Divulgação no blog
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar