Each resource is going to be printed double sided in black and white on A4, 80gsm paper. They will be bound with a simple staple in the top left hand corner. This is not a glossy piece of marketing, it is a simple workbook that my clients take home and fill out as part of their homework.
* There are xx parts. Each part needs a cover page - remember the printer will not be able to print all the way to the edge of the page.
* I have also attached a style guide for you to follow. In the style guide it outlines the font that you are to use. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU THE FONTS. Your design will not be considered if it doesnt comply with the style guide or fonts.
* For the Exercise Library I have provided the layout. Please dont change the layout, you dont have time to redesign this.
* In the Exercise Library I will provide you with all of the images. At the moment can you just use a holding image to show where the image will be place. When it comes to designing the final design please DO NOT crop the images or re-touch them. You dont have time for this and it is unnecessary for the purpose of the resource.
* In the parts - High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Falls Prevention and Overweight - I have indicated in red where a new page must begin. How you layout the pages is up to you, but a new page must start where indicated by "NEW PAGE"
* Can you break up the content by using images. I will provide you with the images. At the moment can you use a holding image to indicate where you want to place an image. I will then choose the appropriate images.
* Each part uses many of the same pages. Once you have laid out one part it will be easy to complete the others - it is the same content! There are some very minor changes.