I'm using Amazon's CreateSpace facility to self-publish my book. I'm through the editing process and now I need the front and back cover designed, as well as interior chapter covers designed. If I like the book cover design you submit, I will reach out to you and ask you to submit the interior chapter pages as well.
I have attached ideas for images to the brief, so please be sure to view these to get an idea of what I'd like the book cover to reflect. I need it professionally done with a designer that can at least recreate what I've done but in professional manner or exceed my expectations and create something with that really "wow" factor.
I love the deep rich neon bright type colors of the "Freakonomics" book as well as the 3 separate color areas that draw your eye's focus of the cover of "The Power to Focus". The title of the book is "5 Easy Steps To Financial Freedom: Do What You Love & Get Rich While Doing It". This is all I can tell you. Be creative as you can to illustrate a beginning entrepreneur reading my "how-to" book to find out exactly what he/she needs to do to be rich.
This is the custom package I need completed now. The interior type of the book will be "black & white" with a "trim size of 6" x 9" (15.24 x 22.86 cm)" to meet CreateSpace requirements. I must upload a print-ready PDF.
1) Book cover (front/back) -Font cover must contain (1) title "5 Easy Steps To Financial Freedom: Do What You Love & Get Rich Wile Doing It, (2) graphic illustrating the title, and (3) my name "Duane Harden". Back cover will have (1) my photo, (2) brief description about the book, (3) my bio, (4) ISBN barcode, and (5) QSR code that points them to my website.
2) "Cleaning Up the Clutter" - Graphic on page 6 of my attachment. This chapter provides the reader with mind conditioning exercises that prepares them to become an entrepreneur. I choose this graphic from google images because it represented what my chapter was about.
3) "Finding Your I in Passion" - Page 7 of the attachment. This chapter helps the reader really discover what they are passionate about in life. There is a work assignment where they literally draw the capital letter "I" on a piece of paper, thus, since "Passion" has an "I" in it I thought it would be clever to have artwork reflecting a guy trying to find the letter "I" in the word "Passion".
4) "The Blueprint" - graphic example on page 8 of the attachment. This chapter instructs the reader on how to create a business plan. The graphic should represent a guy creating a business plan.
5) "90 Day Action Plan" - page 9 of the attachment. This is the last step in the book. It's a 90 Day Action Plan that gets the reader officially in business. I choose a graphic of a guy in business suit crossing a finish line like winning a race.
6) "Life Assignment" - page 10 of attachment. This is the Appendix of homework assignments that I call "Life Assignments". These assignments are actual work the reader does in building the business. This graphic really represents what I was thinking.
7) "Key" - page 11 of the attachment. I need a graphic of a "key". A key is a tool I provide the reader with to help them build their business.
8) "Hour glass" - page 12 in attachment. Just need a graphic of time. When reader see's this graphic they are to stop working and complete the Life Assignment or to take a minute and think about the question I just proposed to them in the book.
9) "Clock" - page 13 - This graphic signifies to the reader to stop and complete the Life Assignment.
10) "Crabs in a Pot" - page 14 - This graphic needs to represents crabs in a cooking pot that are trying to escape but can't get out the pot. Only need 1 graphic.
11) "Ants" - page 14 - This graphic needs to signify ants working as a team to build something. Only need 1 although I provided examples of 3.