Firstly, thank you for deciding to work on this project, we think the scope of the brief and the nature of the product will lead to some exciting designs.
Feel free to allow your creativity run wild for the first few submissions, we will be giving individual and group feedback to guide you along as the project advances.
The box dimensions are 23cm x 21 cm x 8.5 cm.
The Felix box is simple and example of how the box is structured and opened, I do not necessarily want you guys to copy the exact same design, feel free to do whatever you want to start with.
I would like the box to open from the right hand side, not the bottom like the felix box, so please orientate the design appropriately.
Quality, high end aesthetics are the most important things to convey.
To be included:
(1) Logo and colour scheme (outlined in files below and on the company website http://www.ink3d.ie)
(2) 5.9cm x 2.8cm box in upper right corner for stamp to be placed in. Consult the images to see the look of the stamp. Matching the boarder of the box to the perforated edges of the stamp would be a nice touch.
(3) 100% Irish owned company logo somewhere on side or front of box, does not have to be green, can be negative like the windmill on the side of the colourfabb box linked below.
(4) http://www.Ink3D.ie Url
(5) Company motto: Speed, Quality, Value.
(6) Recycling logo.
(7) European flag, Irish Flag.
(8) Social media icons, twitter, facebook, google+, tumblr, email, phone.
(9) A box or space in the middle to place a shipping address sticker on.