We need a full wrap design for several 2009 Ford Focus SE (4 door) for a security company. Please read through the clients notes carefull because there are quite specific requirements in terms of colours and images that can be used in the design.
There is one old design attached as a sample. The client likes it but it is just a hint. Don't be affraid to go creative. Imporatant, there shouldn't be guards images used this time.
So here are the notes:
1) SECURITY (uppercase) – on both sides of the vehicle, not less than 10 cm tall (preferably large-ish)
2) SECURITY (uppercase)– on front and back of the vehicle, not less than 8 cm tall (as big as looks reasonable)
3) Logo – on both doors (see attached vector file) – and perhaps our name?? Easier to tell who we are that way!
4) PrimaryResponse.ca somewhere – perhaps rear bumper?
5) 1-888-643-0333 – On both sides perhaps?
1) Any red, blue, gold or yellow stripes
· If you refer to the attached .png file entitled “Caravan Wrap” you will see a mock-up we had done for a Dodge Caravan. We like how the logo has been treated here with the central portion enlarged, converted to grayscale, and in the background. Can you play with this concept? I have attached the vector file of our logo. The blue on the van is incorrect... we really need to stick with a variant of the blue in our logo.
· Our CEO likes the idea of using the filter that has been applied to all of the background images on our soon-to-be-live website. (View it here: http://www.primaryresponse.howhigh.ca) I can’t really provide this to you on a scale that is appropriate to a vehicle, so I am hoping you can toy with applying it to the areas that seem too uniform, just to break it up a little.
· Our current cars are white... so we can look at blue and/or white designs. I had originally mentioned blue but our CEO confirmed that’s not set in stone.
· Obviously, we want the cars to look as sexy as Fords can look. J Not an easy task, I know. Take some liberties and let me know if you can come up with something nicer than we have in mind.