We recently completed a logo design contest and we would like to put our new logo on letterhead, envelopes, business cards, shipping labels and invoices.
- The letterhead should be fairly conservative. It is rarely used as a sales tool. Most of our correspondence is with vendors and affiliates, not customers.
- Same requirements as letterhead
- The business cards can be a little more colorful and fun than the letterhead.
- I like watermarks on business cards but it is not a requirement.
- I need a QR code (see attached file) on the business cards. You can try it on the front if you think it will work. Otherwise, put it on the back.
- Here are a couple of links to webages with some QR Code business card examples:
- Our shipping labels are 4-1/8" wide by 3-3/4" high. I have attached a scan of our existing label.
- The customer address section of the shipping label is pretty standard so we really only need a design for the header section (company logo and name, return address, etc.).
- Our invoices are printed on US Letter (8-1/2" x 11") paper.
- We don't have a lot of control over the invoice layout so we only need a design for the header section (company logo and name, address and support contact information).
- The current shipping label lists "http://www.radiumforums.com" for customer support. We want to change this to "http://www.RadiumTechnologies.com/support". I know that this page doesn't exist yet, but it will shortly.
Here are some links to 99Designs stationery entries that I like: