1) Front Page - This is possibly the most important one. This could be a vertical scroll able page with site navigational buttons on top right. The contents will be whatever is appealing to the user. Such as, but not including:
- A simple registering place containing just the e-mail, and the password for the as-fast-as-possible registering of a user.
- A brief what we do section
- Short animation demonstration of how it works
- About us
2) A tutorial/lesson selection page, that is very simple to use but as concise as possible. A display that will scale to many many tutorial/lessons, but able to be filtered/categorized and chosen.
3) The page for the user environment, where they can access their personal operating system. This page will contain:
- A desktop (of their operating system)
- Various controls
- A place to view the tutorial/lesson
- A place to view notifications
- A place for chat between users
4) A template page that is consistent with all the other pages. This page will be used for other simple pages such as :
- about us
- user account