All pages should have our logo (which includes the tagline). They should also have a navbar, wherever you deem appropriate, with the following tabs: home, find a charity, fundraise, contact. Lastly, they should have the ability to sign in (if not already, of course). One idea is to have a sign-in link, which pop-ups up a floating username and password box. That is just an idea--do whatever you think is best.
Overall we want to clearly convey the added value of our functionality integrated social media fundraising.
The opening section of the website should be called "Why I give." It is a collection of videos that users post explaining what nonprofit they support and why they give. It should resemble http://www.itgetsbetter.org/ - but we want to featured videos.
We would like igivemore.org page to be more elegantly formatted, so that it looks more web 2.0ish and more readable. Please add the following new bits:
* Buttons:"Create a Giving Profile", "Find Charity/Nonprofit" and "Fundraise." When you mouse over "Fundraise" there is a drop down menu saying "for my favorite organization" and "register charity or organization", or something similar.
Users should be drawn to one of these three buttons!
* a floaty sort of box in which you can sign up to receive email updates about our site, such as the one seen used for signing up on gifthit.com.
* a set of video thumbnails and featured video (much like itgetsbetter.org), of people talking about what they give to and why. You don't need to provide any actual videos, of course. There should be a clear invitation to upload more videos, something like "Inspire others to give! Upload your video!" or something to that effect. The title of this project should be "Why I Give".
* anything else you think is a good idea to include (be creative!)
_ Giving Profile__
This is the page you will be taken to if you log in as a donor. It needs to include the following:
* Giving Feed - listing donations and events/campaigns created by friends
* My giving -
* My fundraising
* Friends events & campaigns
* Events near me
* Profile Picture
* list of organizations that the user supports
* Giving Interests (with a + sign to add more) - e.g. International Development, Education, Health Care, Religious/Spiritual
Prominent Numbers to be highlighted:
* Friends' Events and Campaigns button
* Total $ Raised by Friends
* Total $ You have raised
* Total $ you have given
* Recommended Organizations
* Find Organization
* a method of searching for other causes
* a link to set one's personal information, including billing details
* anything else you think should be included on the dashboard (be creative!)