Como Kristenspyker começou a jornada do(a) design de site
Como você é conhecido?
The Heterotaxy Network
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Dedicated to connecting families around the world with this very rare syndrome. These children have had a poor prognosis but things are improving. The aim of this site is to educate parents and physicians in making the best choices for these children to ensure the best possible outcome.
Heterotaxy syndrome is so rare that even physicians in top children hospitals don't know how to treat it. It affects different organs and the inmune system. The most complicated cases have very complex heart defects that can only be treated at two or three centers in the US and a handful of centers abroad. When parents are given the diagnosis they don't know that, if they go to the right hospital, there is hope for these babies. This site aims to provide all the information necessary for new parents, physicians, and any family that wants to learn about the condition, where to get the best care, etc. It also aims to connect heterotaxy families all over the world via the community section and the story pages. This site will be the most comprehensive heterotaxy source in the world.
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
I would like to start from a clean slate and see what you come up with :) - just a reference these are a couple sites I like because they are clean, professional, and clear. It's not the color scheme or any specific elements, but the overall look: http://www.charitywater.org/ http://www.livestrong.com/
I like clean, simple, straight to the point, but also warm and welcoming to parents as they are going thru a stressful time when their child gets this diagnosis.
The intended audience is parents with this new diagnosis, survivors, and physicians as well.
Needs to instill confidence in all three of the target audiences.
Descrição das páginas
Please see attachments please....
- Make sure all the elements in the wireframes are represented but other than that you have full creative freedom. By complete freedom I mean that you can completely change the layout if you want to. Feel free to move things around, and update elements if you feel it will benefit the design. Take creative license.
- The site is being build on Wordpress, so please keep that in mind when designing
- The heterotaxy stories page will serve as a template for both living children and those who have passed.
- The donations page needs to be very creative. We want to represent very visually what is being done with donations, how much we have collected to date (think http://mycharitywater.org/p/signin) , and needs to inspire confidence in making those donations. Donations will be used mainly to put together conferences for parents and doctors, create informational packages to be provided when a diagnosis is given, and other activities like that.
- The footer is represented in the homepage, please use that for all pages.
This site is intended to connect families from all over the world. So I need it to be sensitive to all ethnicities and backgrounds.