Como Richard_Dating começou a jornada do(a) design de site
Como você é conhecido?
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
We are in the business of internet dating and will be setting up a network of 10 sites - Naughty Romance is the first. There's a great chance that the winner of this competition will also be given the home page design work for the remaining 10 sites. There's a lot of potential business for a designer we like! Give us your best shot, as we would like to build a lasting relationship with the right designer!
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
No, this is a new site.
Sites para inspiração
List of likes / dislikes below:
• http://en.gleeden.com/ - Really like the classy design of this site. Like the layout. Like the flags at the top (we will be running the site in UK, US, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand)
• http://maritalaffair.co.uk/ - like the two-step sign-up (we can supply java code for this). Like the areas of text for SEO puposes.
• http://www.webaffair.com – Like the use of large imagery. Like the use of black. Like the icons for various things.
• http://www.extramaritalaffair.co.uk/ - DON'T like the way that the sign-up is below the ‘fold’. DON'T like the random images of members - we don't need this. Sign-up form is too busy! Like the “naughty” photo through the hotel room doorway (suggestive but not over the top)
• http://www.ashleymadison.com – like the implied discretion (finger on lips, various graphics on bottom that show that privacy is taken seriously.
• http://www.affairsanddating.co.uk/ - DON'T like the layout. Prefer simpler approach of top 3 examples.
• http://www.outoftownaffairs.com/ - DON'T like Times New Roman font everywhere! DON'T like the use of a ‘babe’ (it’s not believable). DON'T like multiple sign-up forms – it makes it look complicated!
Descrição das páginas
The home page is described in our brief, which has been uploaded.
The site should be classy. Aimed at the professional with good income. The emphasis is on romantic and sexy, but NOT pornographic! I've uploaded some pictures to show the sort of look we're after.
Target audience is married people in stale relationships, who don't want to break up, but want to rediscover the excitement and romance of a secret friend.
The site would be aimed at people in their late 30's through to mid 40's who are sophisticated, discreet and looking for some extra "naughty" fun in their lives!
These people love their partners, but find married relationship boring. They are looking for exciting, fun, romantic times with someone else.
Destaque na lista
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar