Como Reciprocity começou a jornada do(a) design de site
Como você é conhecido?
Donahoo & Associates
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Experienced and Aggressive Representation for clients in complex litigation including employment law, financial, fraud, and catastrophic injury. Employment law and prevailing wage law are key focus areas.
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
donahoo.com, prevailingwageattorney.com, prevailingwageabogado.com, and californiawagerate.com
O que você tem em mente sobre o estilo e o tema doweb page?
- Modern and Clean look with focus on lead generating elements
including the phone number, free case evaluation form, live chat
button, social media icons/links/buttons, site search.
- Nice slider area with concise statements of expertise complemented
with main areas of practice "buckets".
- Logo and colors from donahoo.com would like to keep but arn't
- Spanish option button (will be using wpml.org plugin)
- facebook, twitter (maybe a feed area for twitter), and linkedin
accounts so need icons/buttons for them
- small number of navigation elements with concise dropdown menus
- will be combining the 4 existing sites into one.
Descrição das páginas
- Home Page. Should have all the calls to action (phone #, form, chat, ) as well as clean and concise info on main areas of practice via slider, content buckets, nav. Search bar
- Interior Page. Should have all the calls to action (in header and sidebar) and a well laid out area for detailed content (images and text) on page topic, search bar
- Blog Page. Should have all the calls to action (in header and sidebar) as well as a nicely laid out area that lists the recent blog posts as well as search the archives (topic/tag list, search bar, etc.). Area for other relevant links in the sidebar. See californiawagerate.com for starting point, which will be redirecting to the blog page. Buttons/links for Easy subscription to blog and share blog functionality on the blog page.
- Section Page. For use as the 'home' for key practice areas such as prevailing wage (prevailingwageattorneys.com will be redirecting to a section page on the topic). Will need to have a content area that will be an overview of the section (text, images, links, etc..) and then a list/navigation element of some sort for all sub-topic/child pages withing that section.
O que evitar
- Don't like Busy overcrowded content areas and menus
- Don't like Large dominant graphics
- We don’t like the heavy graphics and strong paper paradigm (page on a background).
- We don’t like having key content pushed low on the page (too much header and graphic at the top makes text below the ‘fold’)
- We don’t like flash.
- ** Final Delivered PSD file needs to be professionally built and
properly layered for easy breakdown for theme coders. **
- Must be conducive to responsive buildout techniques.
- Design elements must support strong SEO (e.g. well placed titles
and page/topic headers)
1 349 US$
Destaque na lista
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar