Page 1 - Home page, with required elements:
* On top: the logo, and a menu with three items
* Two blocks, each one for a exhibited text (less than 100 characters)
* One block containing a list of 4 items of texts, which inform about what the user will do, and a button "register"
With these two elements, the user must know where he is. So they have to be seen immediately
* A main graphical element (image or photo). It must be used in correlation with the previous elements, not as an independant thing
* below: few blocs for a more complete description of what we do (image+text)
* the footer is composed of 4 blocks (eq. 4 columns for desktop). It can contain text, hyperlinks and buttons
Page 2 - menu of user account
* it is composed of 3 main sections, and each section have 3 subsections. All the 9 subsections must be clickable.
* at the top of the page: a title, and just below the possibility of adding a message. This message must be like a comic bubble, in the sense that it can point on one of the 3 sections. It would be even better if it can point on one particular subsection.
* Below the menu: a text block which must be well visible
* on top-left: a "back" button
* on top-right: a "next" button
* When the user is not at the top of the page: a "back to top" button.
The prototype is given in file page_2.png, but just to make clear what are the elements (only the back and next buttons are missing).
Page 3 - a form (the prototype is given in file: page_3.gif)
* a form must be a block, with a title and a "remove" button
* a form can contain one or several sub-blocks, an "add subform button" and a "remove subform button"
The following elements are inside these sub-blocks
* a sub-title
* a simple text
* a set of radio buttons
* a checkbox
* a range (which should be easy to user even for mobiles)
* a select, which should benefit from the native properties on mobiles
* an input of type "number" or "text"
* an "info" button with an associated text.
* a remove button
Page 4 - Synthesis
* just on top of the main block : a menu (different from the menu on top of the page). The number of items is flexible, depending on the user's profile. An example with three or four buttons will do the job
Inside the main block of synthesis:
* a custom title
* a custom block of text, which is a resumé and must be nicely displayed and exhibited
* a style for subtitles and subsubtitles
* a style for lists of horizontally aligned textual items. They can be used for "positive" and "negative" points. In this case, the "bullet" (or equivalent) should be replaced by a kind of "+" or "-", or something equivalent
* a style for simple blocks of text
* a style for a table, in which each row is clickable: the image should contain the effect given by a mouse over one of them (just a change of colour).
* a style for a more simple table