- http://www.google.com (home page and results page): easy structure easy to read
- http://www.gettaxi.com: great layout design (colors are too dark though), easy to see the for drivers for busienss links, great way of using the header space and fitting releveant info without looking croweded. http://www.uber.com: great background design with the gray and city skyline, good fading of the background
- http://www.fitbit.com: raelly good layout: easy to see relevant parts
- http://www.mytaxi.net: Great design that communicates what a taxi booking application does very well.
Descrição das páginas
- Must haves: The home page must explain including the vido what we do and allow people to book taxis through a web interface. See the two main boxes on the webpage today. It also needs to tell users that they can downlaod our applciation for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Symbian devices.
- The webpage must fit the colors of the new logo and the style of the new car. See the file uploaded.
- Good to have: It also should have a clear path for businesses and drivers to get to their content, i.e. be very visible where they have to click to read more.
- The current box layout is not necessary to keep.
- The page should be as simple as possible and have rather less on it than more
- Please keep the "in the press" secion and the footer with the links in a similar style
- The new webpage must look young, simple, and easy. The content should be easy to read and it should be expalined what we do. The simpler the better
- Craete a standard page for us to add content similar to to what we have know when you click on For Drivers
1 645 US$
Destaque na lista
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar